Irish Whiskey - a hand poured natural candle, proudly made here in Ireland using a natural blend of teakwood, apples and honey. A true classical Irish scent inspired and commissioned by the world famous Bushmill's Blackbush Whiskey.
This candle would make a fantastic gift for a man who loves candles but doesn't like to buy them!
Oils: teakwood, apple, honey, whiskey
Made by hand in our Belfast studio with 100% pure soy, sourced from sustainable farms for an eco friendly clean burn. We only use lead free, unbleached braided cotton wicks with premium grade fragrance and essential oils. All our candles are free from additives, dyes, preservatives, phthalates, parabens and petroleum.
Net weight 228g
Burn time approx 45 hours
Candle Care & Burning Advice
- The first time you burn your candle, its very important to keep it lit until the whole surface is liquid wax. When you burn it thereafter it will burn down evenly and slower.
- When burning after the initial burn, try and burn for a minimum of 45 minutes and no longer than 3 hours.
- Keep your wick trimmed to 5mm and if it 'mushrooms' nip the top off. This helps control the size of the flame so as not to burn too fast.
- Use a snuffer to extinguish your candle, blowing it out can cause some of the wick to drop into the wax and slightly damage the wick.
- Extinguish a candle if it smokes, flickers, or the flame becomes too high. These signs indicate the candle is not burning properly and the flame isn't controlled. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, then check for drafts before re-lighting.
- If soot forms on the inside of the tin, extinguish candle, wait for it to cool, then wipe with a damp cloth. Trim wick and relight.
- Do not leave your candles unattended and placed away from draft, children and pets and always place candles on a heat-resistant base and set on a level stable surface
Sustainable plant wax, free from palm wax, beeswax, petroleum, pesticides, herbicides. Our wicks are lead-free and and are simply made from pure cotton with paper cores. We also use 10% fragrance in our candles, whereas the industry standard is between 3 - 7%. This means the scent will last until the very end of the candle and will not fade.